[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /www/forum.geekbox.com/includes/functions.php on line 1193: realpath(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 0 is not allowed to access /www/forum.geekbox.com owned by uid 498
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /www/forum.geekbox.com/includes/functions.php on line 1193: realpath(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 0 is not allowed to access /www/forum.geekbox.com owned by uid 498
GeekBox News, Project, Firmware, etc. GeekBox.tv Forum • View topic - Do not leave the Reds on the mother ship.

Moderator Control Panel ]

Do not leave the Reds on the mother ship.

Android and Ubuntu support, customer service.

Postby jiranan78900 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:27 am

สโบเบท Alberto Moreno of Liverpool has come out to beg Philippe Cattinoy Nostar's team that do not move to Barcelona. สโบเบท
"I told him, 'Do not go to friends,' and if I were the one to decide, Philippe would not go anywhere," said the Spanish national team.
"He is my friend and will forever be. I do not know what will happen, but if I choose to have him nearby. To the whole life. "
"I was very happy to see Phil play football but I could not do anything. It's a matter between him, Liverpool and Barcelona. However, everyone knows that without Phil, it would leave a big gap for the team. ""I feel special and proud to use the dressing room with him and see him rehearse every day and to this day, Phil is still doing what I have never seen before." สโบเบท
jiranan78900

Return to Technical Support and Customer Service